HOMELink is a confidential, comprehensive and friendly FREE telephone support service for older people living alone.

· In addition, we provide a FREE basic maintenance & small repairs service for security, house and garden.

· And we don’t stop there. We also organise social events such as coffee mornings, parties and trips.

For more information on what we do please
CONTACT US

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

If this doesn't warm your heart during the cold snap, I don't know what will!!!

'Hello, I just received your lovely Xmas card & ringing to say how much I appreciate it & how beautiful it is. It is one of the nicest cards I've ever seen & the idea behind it, the thought behind it and your care behind it is certainly more than I've ever known. Thank you so much, thank you so much for your services. It's great to know you are there all the time. God bless & Merry Christmas' - message left by an elderly gentleman in Greystones

No comments:

Post a Comment